A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - GOOD HANDS CHIROPRACTIC P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus—Like playing a B-movie with robot Nazis
By Mark Walton - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Hands-on: Every bit as weird and wonderful as its predecessor. The shooting's good too.
- Do we have to get good? GamesBeat Decides
By Jeff Grubb - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
The collection of gamers that compose YouTube and Reddit have turned their suspicious gaze upon GamesBeat, and we swear we didn’t mean to offend. On this week’s episode of the GamesBeat Decides podcast, hosts Dean Takahashi, Jeffrey Grubb, and Mike Minotti humble themselves before this great and terrible force. Together, we are holding hands and […]