NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MANAGEMENT GENIE, LLC
2014 - GOOD FAITH, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Faith and Family, in Transition
By JOHN LELAND - Friday Jun 16, 2017
An evangelical minister reassesses his Brooklyn ministry when his father, also a minister, comes out as a transgender woman.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- United Airlines Flight Grounded After Passengers Watched Jet Fuel Pour Out of Wing
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Being a passenger on a plane generally requires a good deal of faith in the laws of physics and in the experts who build and operate these jets. But every once in a while, a lay person will see something — like, say, jet fuel leaking out of the wing and onto the tarmac — and that faith can be …
- Nvidia keeps the faith for virtual reality on the PC
By Dean Takahashi - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Microsoft backed away from virtual reality on the Xbox One X at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) last week. But it said that VR on the Windows PC is a good fit, and graphics chip maker Nvidia is all in favor of that idea. VR has moved into its gap of disappointment, but there are […]
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Craft Brewers Want Off Beer Review Site After Learning AB InBev Is An Owner
By Ashlee Kieler - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Many craft brewers rely on word of mouth and good, honest reviews to reach new customers, but some beer makers are questioning whether an independent beer review website can remain untainted even after the world’s largest beer company buys an ownership stake.According to the New York Times, Delaware-based Dogfish Head and Brooklyn’s Sixpoint breweries are among the bigger names …
- How to Save a Nonprofit: The Care Steps Required in Mergers and Acquisitions
By Jason Schneiderman - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
This account of the care needed when making a nonprofit acquisition in good faith is a positive but cautionary lesson for those considering these kinds of organization-changing affiliations.