U.S. importers are on pace to bring more goods through the country’s seaports this summer than last, building up inventories in a sign of growing hopes that the economy will pick up steam this fall.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GOOD CARGO LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Cargo Imports Surged at U.S. Seaports in June
Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Cargo Helps Rideshare Drivers Run Turnkey Mobile Convenience Stores
By Sarah Schmid Stevenson - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Last month, when Intel released its report detailing the emerging “passenger economy,” it estimated that the value of the associated goods and services would be a stunning $7 trillion by 2050. Intel defines the passenger economy as what will happen when self-driving vehicles and ridesharing services turn drivers into idle passengers. A captive audience with […]
- Let's All Ditch Our Cars and Start Riding Cargo Bikes
By Michael Calore - Thursday May 25, 2017
A human-powered cargo rig like Yuba's Supermarche shows how to make urban cycling work at scale.
- Dozens of Migrating Turtles Delay Flights at JFK Airport
Saturday Jul 8, 2017
About 40 diamondback terrapins crawled out of Jamaica Bay and onto JFK's airfield Friday, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey said.
- Bob Marley Comes Alive in This Collection of Interviews With the People Who Knew Him Best
By TOURÉ - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
In Roger Steffens’s rich new oral biography, “So Much Things to Say,” the life of Jamaica’s most famous son is revealed through a chorus of crucial voices.