Apple Park, headquarters for 12,000 people, has brought tourists, businesses and higher real estate prices to the surrounding area.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 28, 1994)
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 11, 1990
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1991 - GOOD AS GOLD REAL ESTATE, INC.
1990 - GOOD AS GOLD COLLISION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Square Feet: Apple Disrupts Silicon Valley With Another Eye-Catcher: Its New Home
By KATHY CHIN LEONG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
- Is Your Dog a Good Neighbor?
By KATHLEEN BECKETT - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Co-op boards and building managers often conduct rigorous screenings of the dogs of potential residents. What will yours need to pass?
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- Infamous De Guigne estate finally sells at dramatic discount
By Anna Marie Erwert - Friday Jun 23, 2017
We’ve visited and revisited the De Guigne estate over the years, watching its drama unfold. Now, finally, the 16,000-square-foot mansion in Hillsborough has sold for $29.85 million, and at such a dramatic discount from its original list price of $100 million that this story’s end makes for good real-estate gossip. Weird history Aside from newsworthy
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.