Acquiring the clothing brand born on the internet is intended to energize Walmart’s e-commerce strategy as it races to catch up with Amazon.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GONZALEZ RACING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos, Men’s Wear Company, for $310 Million
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Opinion Journal: Righting Obama’s Cuba Wrongs
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Heritage Foundation Senior Fellow Michael Gonzalez on President Trump’s new approach to the Castro dictatorship. Photo credit: Getty Images.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- ‘We Are Not Unusual Anymore’: 50 Years of Mixed-Race Marriage in U.S.
By JENNIFER MEDINA - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Fifty years after the landmark Supreme Court case that allowed interracial couples to marry, a California couple recall being among the first to do so.
- Last year, Joey Hand won Le Mans; he tells us about this year’s race prep
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Ford is hoping to go two for two at the 24 hour race in Le Mans this weekend.