Businesses to launch in 2017; and how small, rural colleges are trying to save themselves by pumping investments into their small towns.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
KPM TAX & ACCOUNTING SERVICES INC.
38-05 BROADWAY, SUITE 201
ASTORIA, NEW YORK, 11103
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GOMES CONCRETE PUMPING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Small Business Report, January 3, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Jan 3, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- On the Mexican Border, a Case for Technology Over Concrete
By RON NIXON - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Using surveillance equipment adapted from military use in Iraq and Afghanistan, the Border Patrol is creating what some experts call a “virtual wall.”
- The Rowdy World of Rap’s New Underground
By JON CARAMANICA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The lo-fi rap that thrives on SoundCloud teems with unruly energy. Can it survive the mainstream?
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Navy’s newest carrier has problems getting planes up
By Sean Gallagher - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Shaky catapult system, arresting system issues on $13B ship keep pumping up pricetag.