Goldman Sachs Group Inc. is seeking to sell a stake in Simon, its two-year-old web app that sells complex financial products to retail investors
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GOLDMAN MANAGEMENT GROUP, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Goldman Eyes Spinoff of Simon, an Online Tool for Bond Sales
Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- At Goldman, He’s David Solomon. At the Club, He’s D.J. D-Sol.
By KATE KELLY - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A co-president and a leading contender to become the investment bank’s chief executive has a surprising hobby.
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Louise Linton Goes From the Lap of Luxury to the Center of a Social Media Storm
By KATIE ROGERS - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
Ms. Linton’s in-the-clouds lifestyle abruptly collided with her husband’s political day job after she dressed down a stranger on Instagram.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- WPP Invests In Podcaster, Brooklyn-Based Gimlet Part Of Digital Content Play
Thursday Sep 7, 2017
WPP continues to hedge its content bets, announcing a strategic investment this week in promising podcasting company, Gimlet Media Inc. WPP said it is investing $5 million for an undisclosed minoritystake in Gimlet, citing such branded content customers as Alphabet Inc., Ford Motor Co., PepsiCo, Match Group, eBay, Blue Apron, Goldman Sachs and Microsoft. Based in Brooklyn, New York, Gimlet wasfounded in 2014 and has 85 employees. It has raised $27 million in funding to date.