Large galleries with multiple locations grab wider audiences, dominate art fairs and focus on trophy works. Closures threaten emerging artists.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GOLDEN TRADE FINE ART, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Art Gallery Closures Grow for Small and Midsize Dealers
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- At a Chelsea Art Gallery, an Age Requirement: Over 60 Only
By JAMES BARRON - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
The Carter Burden Gallery seeks to correct an art world problem: Older, lesser-known artists are too often passed over. Thirty-somethings need not apply.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- New Ground Zero Performing-Arts Center Designs Revealed
Saturday Sep 10, 2016
New plans were revealed for the performing-arts center planned for Ground Zero, nearly 15 years after the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center. Photo: Luxigon
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.