The ride-hailing company is opening a research center in Palo Alto, Calif., and plans to collaborate with automakers and tech companies.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GOLDEN TOUCH HOME CARE SERVICES INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Lyft to Develop Self-Driving Car Technology in New Silicon Valley Facility
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- State of the Art: Uber’s Lesson: Silicon Valley’s Start-Up Machine Needs Fixing
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Travis Kalanick, who stepped down as Uber’s C.E.O., had many enablers who turned a blind eye to the company’s faults because it was growing quickly.
- With Disney’s Move to Streaming, a New Era Begins
By BROOKS BARNES - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Plans announced by the world’s largest media company to start two Netflix-style services instantly reverberated through the entertainment industry.
- For Your Consideration: An Increasingly Lavish Emmy Campaign Season
By JOHN KOBLIN and BROOKS BARNES - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Encouraged by streaming services like Netflix, networks are spending heavily to get their shows noticed by prospective Emmy voters.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Climbing wall, solarium dining room among the unique touches in this $1.6-million Noe home
By Emily Landes - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
If you become the new owner of 437 Valley Street in Noe Valley, you can probably go ahead and cancel your gym membership. Between the steep hills in the neighborhood, the three flights of stairs down to the backyard and the home’s built-in climbing wall, we have a feeling your fitness level will be just