The Golden State Warriors defeated the Cleveland Cavaliers, 129-120, for the team’s second NBA title in three years.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GOLDEN STATE CLAIMS ADJUSTERS
AROUND THE WEB
- Golden State Warriors Win NBA Championship
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Why the Golden State Warriors Enjoy Going to Work
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
There is a serious case to be made for the Golden State Warriors becoming a dynasty. And it’s partly because they believed in not taking themselves seriously.
- Jeff Sessions, Bill Cosby, Golden State Warriors: Your Tuesday Briefing
By CHRIS STANFORD - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Here’s what you need to know to start your day.
- Warriors 129, Cavaliers 120: Warriors Win N.B.A. Title, Avenging Themselves Against the Cavaliers
By SCOTT CACCIOLA - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Golden State defeated Cleveland, four games to one, dominating the team that rallied to stun them in last year’s finals. Kevin Durant was named the most valuable player of the series.
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- After Loss, LeBron James Faces the Future: The Warriors Are ‘Built to Last’
By BILLY WITZ - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
After Cleveland’s loss to Golden State in Game 5 of the N.B.A. finals, James acknowledged that the Warriors “don’t show any signs of slowing down.”
- America Should Support Indian Claims on Jammu and Kashmir
Friday Jun 16, 2017
Relations between India and the United States have been improving in recent years, but there is still room for further improvement.