Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GOLDEN STAR TRADING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- As Sports Consumption Changes, So Must The Measurement Of Sponsorships
Thursday Jan 26, 2017
In LeBron James' career full of highlights, one play stands above all others: The Block. The basketball star's full-court chase-down and rejection of Golden State's Andre Iguodala in game seven of the2016 NBA Finals helped the Cavaliers win their first-ever title, ending Cleveland's 52-year championship drought. The play has its own Wikipedia page. Even Iguodala recently tipped his cap to LeBron,calling it a "great play" and saying he hears about it all day on social media.
- Inside Air Koryo, North Korea’s Fleet of Ancient Soviet Planes
By Laura Mallonee - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Some say it's a one-star airline, but photographer Arthur Mebius sees it as the golden age of aviation.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Stars acquire defenseman Marc Methot in a trade with Vegas
By AP - By AP - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The Dallas Stars have acquired veteran defenseman Marc Methot in a trade with the Vegas Golden Knights
- Rockets Fire at Warriors by Trading for Chris Paul
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The Houston Rockets made the first huge move on an NBA free agent even before free agency begins this weekend by trading for Los Angeles Clippers star Chris Paul.
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- 'Star Wars Battlefront II' Maker Looks to Shift Revenue to Hyperspace
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Electronic Arts Inc. says it will release its latest Star Wars console videogame with the lucrative virtual enhancements commonly found in free mobile games.