The film will go into limited release December 1.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2013 - GOLDEN RIDGE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
AROUND THE WEB
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
- Caring For Chinquapins: Tips On Growing Golden Chinquapin
By Liz Baessler - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Dog Praised as Hero for Saving Deer (Whether He Meant To or Not)
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
A video showed a golden retriever hauling a deer from the water. Was it instinct or something else?
- ‘Golden Circle’ too much action in service of next ‘Kingsman’ sequel
By David Lewis - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
For all its breathless action, mind-boggling gadgets and stylized fight sequences, nothing much happens in the comic-book spy caper “Kingsman: The Golden Circle.” It’s a sequel trying to set up the next sequel. The first order of business in ensuring future movies is the resurrection of special agent Harry Hart (Colin Firth), who was thought to be killed off in the original, “Kingsman: The Secret Service.” It turns out the nasty bullet that Hart took in the eye in the first “Kingsman” was no big deal, and he’s practically good as new — except for his pesky amnesia. But our suspension of disbelief has its limits, even in intentionally absurd movies like this one.