Republicans and President Trump have said a new health law would make it easier and more affordable to get care. But the opposite may be true.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GOLDEN PROMISES HOME CARE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Senate Health Plan Falls Short of Promise for Cheaper Care, Experts Say
By REED ABELSON - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Jeff Sessions, Bill Cosby, Golden State Warriors: Your Tuesday Briefing
By CHRIS STANFORD - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Here’s what you need to know to start your day.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Amazon Alexa: The Promise vs. the Reality of a Voice-Controlled Home
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Amazon’s voice assistant is a boon to lazy-bones everywhere, but voice control does have its caveats. Here, the pitfalls and perks.