Republicans and President Trump have said a new health law would make it easier and more affordable to get care. But the opposite may be true.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GOLDEN PROMISES HOME CARE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Senate Health Plan Falls Short of Promise for Cheaper Care, Experts Say
By REED ABELSON - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Dog Praised as Hero for Saving Deer (Whether He Meant To or Not)
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
A video showed a golden retriever hauling a deer from the water. Was it instinct or something else?
- Restaurant Review: Made Nice Is Fast and Casual. But Is It Good?
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The chef Daniel Humm tries to bring his meticulous care and artistry to a high-speed operation.
- Senate Republicans Promise Health Bill on Thursday
By THOMAS KAPLAN and ROBERT PEAR - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, the majority leader, said Tuesday that the revised bill to replace the Affordable Care Act would be debated and voted on next week.
- Fact Check: The Senate Health Care Plan
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Does the health care bill in the Senate live up to Republicans' promises? We checked the facts.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.