In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - GOLDEN MILE PHYSICAL THERAPY, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Star Destroyer and TIE fighters to make virtual appearance over Golden Gate Bridge
By Alyssa Pereira - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
"Star Wars" fans within a mile of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco on Friday will get to see what it would look like if Star Destroyers and TIE fighters invaded Earth.
- This week at Golden Gate Fields
By Larry Stumes - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
This week at Golden Gate Fields Schedule: Thursday through Sunday Post time: 1:45 p.m. Feature race: $50,000-added Rolling Green Stakes on Sunday Feature simulcast race: Grade 1, $800,00 Woodbine Mile on Saturday Update: Entries will be taken Thursday for the Rolling Green Stakes, a 11/16-mile grass race that attracted 12 nominations, topped by five-time stakes winner G. G. Ryder.