The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GOLDEN EAGLE IMPORT AND EXPORT INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Lessons of the Energy Export Boom
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Steve Bannon owes Paul Ryan an apology on the oil-export ban.
- ‘I Have Stopped Taking My Notebooks and Pens to Meetings’
By LELA MOORE and JULIA SIMON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate being interrupted at work, the shooting of a politician and the fate of American “Dreamers.”
- The Alaskan Harbor Where Bald Eagles Scavenge Like Pigeons
By Charley Locke - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
They pick through garbage and steal pizza from locals.
- The 'Exporting Jobs' Canard
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Repeated research shows that multinational hiring abroad doesn’t come at the expense of U.S. workers.
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- Turkey's Economy Thrives on Increased Spending, Demand and Exports
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Turkey’s economy grew faster than expected in the first quarter this year as government spending, domestic demand and exports surged.
- German Exports to Asia Surge, Calming Nerves Over Protectionist Backlash
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
German exports to Asia are rising strongly this year in a trend that could mitigate the risks to Europe’s largest economy should U.S. President Donald Trump make good on his protectionist promises.