Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GOLDEN CITY INTERNET CAFE INC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- ‘Billion Dollar Buyer’ Star Tilman Fertitta to Buy Houston Rockets for NBA Record $2.2 Billion
By Tony Maglio, provided by
- Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Billionaire businessman and CNBC’s “Billion Dollar Buyer” star Tilman Fertitta has agreed to buy the NBA’s Houston Rockets franchise for a league record $2.2 billion.That tops the previous record of $2 billion, which was the hefty price tag former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer paid for the Los Angeles Clippers in 2014.Fertitta owns the Golden Nugget Casinos and restaurant group Landry’s, which counts Bubba Gump Shrimp, Rainforest Cafe and Morton’s Steakhouse among its many establishments and chains. The Houston native actually worked for the Rockets as a director back in the mid-1990s, and was an original investor in the city’s Texans NFL franchise.