Is America ready to exit the region, and are allies in the Pacific willing to live without her presence?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GOLD SURPLUS ASIA PACIFIC CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- America Out of Asia-Pacific? Think Again
Thursday Sep 14, 2017
- ASIA-PACIFIC TENSIONS Japan mulls expansion of military options as North Korea threat looms
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Ransomware Reaches Asia-Pacific, Though Focus Remains on Europe
By PAUL MOZUR and MARK SCOTT - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Regional offices of global firms are grappling with the cyberattack, but the effects so far appear limited compared with last month’s WannaCry malware.
- Gold Is Flashing Inflation, Not North Korea
Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
The run-up in gold has coincided with rising fears of armed conflict in Asia. Investors should be paying attention to inflation and China instead.
- Kargo Expands In Asia-Pacific
Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Kargo has announced an expansion into New Zealand, the mobile ad firm's fourth global market and second office in the Asia-Pacific region. It also appointed Tim Richards as its first New Zealand-basedsales manager.
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.