A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GOLD MINE TRAVEL & REWARDS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- A Gold Rush Revival in Italy, With Nuggets the Size of Bread Crumbs
By ELISABETTA POVOLEDO - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Recession-hit years have renewed interest, with prospectors drawn to the Italian Goldpanning Championship.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Forget Coal: Asteroid Mining Is Coming Sooner Than You Think
By Steven Melendez - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Robots are paving the way toward lucrative space mining as NASA and private startups launch pioneering prospecting missions to precious metal-rich asteroids.
President Donald Trump is obsessed with returning America to its coal mining past—but scientists and entreprenurs have far more ambitious plans. As the planet’s precious metal reserves tap out, big business and NASA are looking to the skies. The race to mine asteroids swirling around the solar system is on.
- Charlie Sheen is done sitting on his secret Babe Ruth gold mine
By Ethan Sears - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Rick Vaughn never did get a championship ring with the Cleveland Indians, but Charlie Sheen found another way to procure one. The famed actor was revealed to be the owner of Babe Ruth’s 1927 World Series ring, along with an original copy of the sale document sending the Great Bambino to New York, and is...
- Turkey Sees Foes at Work in Gold Mines, Cafes and ‘Smurf Village’
By DAVID SEGAL - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
The government has seized more than 950 companies, from a baklava chain to a major construction firm, over suspected ties to a failed coup attempt last year.