Dear Greg, My executive team wants me to implement an unlimited-vacation-time policy at my company because everyone says that’s what all the cool companies are doing. But how do you police such a policy? How much is appropriate, and what is considered abuse of the system? I would prefer to just give everyone six weeks’...
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 30, 2004)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 07, 2000
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2000 - GODEN UNLIMITED CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Unlimited vacation is the latest trend, but how can I make it work?
By Greg Giangrande - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- WPP Invests In LA VR Firm Within Unlimited
Friday Jul 28, 2017
Led by filmmaker Chris Milk and entrepreneur Aaron Koblin, Within's partners and content collaborators include Apple, The New York Times, NBC Universal, Vice, 21st Century Fox, and Alphabet Inc. Theinvestment is the latest stake WPP has taken in a digital content company.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.