Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - GOD'S L.A.W. INC
AROUND THE WEB
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Deal on mental health bill comes down to the wire in Albany
By Jonathan LaMantia - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
State legislators this week will determine the future of the soon-to-expire Kendra's Law, which permits court-ordered community-based treatment for people with serious mental illnesses.The state...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- American Gods just took a nosedive
By Annalee Newitz - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Author and writing teacher Claire Light dissects narrative structure and tropes with us.
- American Gods may be the best show about religion on TV
By Annalee Newitz - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Looking back on the first season of the show, its philosophical arc becomes clear.
- God of War is coming to PlayStation 4 early 2018
By Jeff Grubb - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Daddy Kratos is back. Sony revealed new gameplay from its next God of War game during a media presentation prior to the Electronic Entertainment Expo trade show in Los Angeles. The publisher also revealed that it is due out in early 2018. During this clip, Sony also revealed that the combat for God of War […]
- Judge Backs Making Consumer Websites Accessible to Blind
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A federal judge in Florida ruled Tuesday that grocery chain Winn-Dixie Stores Inc. must make its website accessible to the blind, following an unprecedented trial over a gray area of accessibility law.