A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GOD BLESS NOSTRAND AVE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- 'American Gods' finale sneak peek proves Mr. Nancy is still a scene-stealing delight
By Laura Prudom - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
It seems like only yesterday that American Gods introduced us to Mr. Nancy with one of the greatest character debuts of all time — but now we're at the at the end of the season, and Orlando Jones is here to prove that his scene-stealing powers haven't diminished with time.
After being betrayed by Vulcan — the old god of fire and the forge — in episode 6, Mr. Wednesday (Ian McShane) and Shadow (Ricky Whittle) are regrouping with Mr. Nancy in Sunday's Season 1 finale, which allows the verbose African trickster god to impart some wisdom — and spin a good yarn while he's at it. Read more...More about Ian Mcshane, American Gods, Starz, Ricky Whittle, and Orlando Jones
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Should You Still Get the Parents' Blessing Before Your Proposal?
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Some couples put a modern spin on the big talk with future in-laws before moving to the wedding engagement.
- American Gods just took a nosedive
By Annalee Newitz - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Author and writing teacher Claire Light dissects narrative structure and tropes with us.