A federal judge in Florida ruled Tuesday that grocery chain Winn-Dixie Stores Inc. must make its website accessible to the blind, following an unprecedented trial over a gray area of accessibility law.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY
80 STATE STREET
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12207-2543
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GO SOLO TECHNOLOGIES OF FLORIDA ONE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Judge Backs Making Consumer Websites Accessible to Blind
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Mark Ruffalo Smashes Hopes That A Solo ‘Hulk’ Movie Is Going To Happen
By Dan MacRae - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
Mark Ruffalo made it crystal clear at the D23 Expo how he feels about the prospect of going solo for his own standalone Hulk adventure.
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- Star Wars News: So, What’s Going on With the Han Solo Movie?
By Graeme McMillan - Monday Jun 26, 2017
The Star Wars standalone movie about young Han Solo had quite the shakeup last week. Here's everything you need to know about what went down.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017