They're dangerously delicious. Literally.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GO RAMEN, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Pringles’ Chicken Ramen Chips Are The Reason We’re All Going To Look Like The People From Wall-E
By Mark Shrayber - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Ramen-flavored Pringles are a cheap college student's dream
By Andrea McNeil - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Ramen comes in many different flavors. Pringles comes in many different flavors. Combining them just makes sense.
At least Pringles and Nissin, the company that makes Top Ramen, sure seem to think so. The cheap food powerhouses have teamed up to create Top Ramen Chicken Pringles, which is exactly what it sounds like. Ramen-flavored chips.
Apparently, Pringles flavorologists carefully worked together with Nissin employees to ensure that the cult classic, Top Ramen Chicken Flavor, tastes just as good in potato form.
According to Food and Wine, the new snack will go on sale for a limited amount of time at the end July. Read more...More about Food, Potato Chips, Pringles, Top Ramen, and Ramen Noodles
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.