Fans who were hoping to catch ’em all at the Pokémon Go Fest today are experiencing some technical issues. The real-world event is developer Niantic Inc.’s way of throwing a 1-year birthday party for its hit mobile game Pokémon Go. Around 20,000 fans are expected to attend the festival today in Chicago, Ill.’s Grant Park (as first reported […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GO LAUNDRY WORLD INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pokémon Go Fest is experiencing connectivity issues
By Stephanie Chan - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
Brand Architecture: Our case study with the Union for Reform Judaism and other resources
Wednesday Nov 9, 2016
One of the big nonprofit communications topics that keeps surfacing this year is brand architecture. Midsize and larger organizations, in particular, are working harder than ever to connect the dots between myriad programs, events, and initiatives that have been too disjointed so they can communicate more clearly and cohesively.
If this is a topic that’s surfacing at your organization, these blogs might be useful too:
- Expressing the hierarchy of your brand: a useful primer for organizations wondering if they should worry about brand architecture
- Don’t make it harder to get the attention you deserve: answering the questions through real-world scenarios at your organization
- Does your organization have Laundry List Syndrome?: a look at the common tendency to resort to acronyms when program names go wild.
- Why bad brand architecture happens to good organizations: the internal and external factors that lead to this growing phenomenon.
Don’t hesitate to give us a shout if you’re struggling to communicate cohesively across multiple programs and initiatives.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Rinse raises $14M in Series B funding to bring its laundry pick-up nationwide
By Fitz Tepper - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Rinse, the San Francisco-based dry cleaning and laundry delivery service, has closed a $14M Series B round of funding. This comes after a $6M Series A last year, meaning the startup has now raised about $23.5M in three rounds. The round is being led by Partech Ventures, with participation from existing investors including Javelin Ventures, Arena Ventures, Accelerator Ventures, and… Read More
- When Bad Drinks Go Good
By ROBERT SIMONSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
The Long Island iced tea, the Midori sour, the Blue Hawaii: Fussy bartenders are upgrading these decidedly down-market cocktails.
- France Inc. Lauds Macron's Plan to Loosen Labor Rules
Sunday Jul 9, 2017
French president is counting on private-sector hiring rather than public spending to spur the employment recovery.