In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
MELISSA VAHIDEH RAMBAUD
1722 CATON AVE.
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11226
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GO! GET ORGANIZED LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- The Need to Go Digital Is Clear; Not Everyone Can Get There
By Charles Babcock Editor at Large, Cloud - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
PwC report on the 2017 Global Digital IQ says some organizations becoming top performers in going digital; others, not so much.
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?