There’s no official sale book bouncing around yet when it comes to the Brooklyn Nets, but already the investment bank Allen & Co. has received several expressions of interest, The Post has learned. The basketball team owned by billionaire Russian Mikhail Prokhorov hoped to fetch around $2 billion, but we hear one interested party has...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GO FETCH RUN LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Several interested in Brooklyn Nets purchase
By Josh Kosman - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Aaron Judge’s first home run jersey fetches huge haul
By Max Jaeger - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
This No. 99 is worth $160,000. The jersey that Yankees outfielder Aaron Judge wore when he socked his first home run went at auction for $160,644.05 Sunday — fetching the highest price for a pro game-worn jersey in the last 15 years, according to auctioneer Steiner Sports. “The bidding was fierce,” said CEO Brandon Steiner....
- Is Zuckerberg Exploring a Presidential Run through His FrankenLLC?
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Aug 4, 2017
As time moves on, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative LLC has started to look more political than philanthropic.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.