In the latest missile-palooza, DPRK shoots four missiles at targets in Sea of Japan.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GO BLUE TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- North Korea hits imperialist aggressor barge in coastal cruise missile demo
By Sean Gallagher - Friday Jun 9, 2017
- This Morning with Gordon Deal April 17, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Apr 17, 2017
VP Pence says 'era of strategic patience' over with North Korea, manhunt in Cleveland after video of killing posted to Facebook and how running can help you live longer.
- 3 Americans Remain Imprisoned in North Korea
By RUSSELL GOLDMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The release of Otto F. Warmbier on Tuesday leaves three American citizens known to be detained in the country; all have been accused of “hostile acts.”
- U.K. Says North Korea Behind WannaCry Cybertattack
Friday Jun 16, 2017
British intelligence officials believe that a group linked to North Korea perpetrated last month’s massive cyberattack, which crippled computer networks at British hospitals and other organizations around the world.
- Four U.S. Soldiers Wounded in Insider Attack in Afghanistan
By ROD NORDLAND - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The attack wounded an Afghan soldier at Camp Shaheen in the north. It was the second such “green on blue” attack in a week.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Market Turns Upside-Down as Go-Go Tech Stocks Join Slow-Mo Funds
Monday Jun 19, 2017
This month’s brief technology-stock rout reveals an underside for investors of a steady 2017 rally: Shares of giant tech firms are cropping up everywhere, complicating efforts to diversify portfolios.
- BlackBerry Revenue Falls Amid Shift to Software
Friday Jun 23, 2017
BlackBerry Ltd. stock plunged 11% in Friday trading after the company posted a steep drop in quarterly revenue as it continues to shift focus to its burgeoning software business.