The company said that it had been contacted by Vantiv, a rival payments company based in Cincinnati, and by the banking powerhouse JPMorgan Chase.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GMR MOBIL, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Worldpay Group, a British Payments Processor, Fields Two Possible Takeover Bids
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
- Rochester judge accused of violating probation
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
- Welcome to the softer side of gutted Sears stores
By John Biggs - Monday Jun 12, 2017
If there is any indication of the cultural import and effect of the “millennials” – a term I dislike for reasons I will explain later – look no further than America’s malls. The Baby Boomer hubris and NIMBYism that sent malls into further and further orbits from city centers has come home to roost and it promises to change the face of retail in a big way. First,… Read More
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Unified Data Simplifies Post-Event Email Marketing Efforts
Monday Aug 7, 2017
Unifying event data can lead to far more effective email communication and post-event marketing efforts, says Michelle Wyatt, CEO of cloud-based event management software CadmiumCD.
- A&E Network Kicks Off 'Brave Storytellers' Brand Campaign
Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
A&E's new brand campaign targets more millennials for its unscripted programming. A&E wants to build on its high-rated reality TV programs, such as "'Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath."