The San Francisco-based outfit will see how its autonomous vehicles handle real live customers.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 27, 1995)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 07, 1985
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1985 - GM TRANSPORTATION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- GM's Cruise Launches Self-Driving Car Service for Employees
By Alex Davies - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- GM's Cruise Starts Self-Driving Pilot, Mazda Launches New Engine, and More Car News This Week
By Aarian Marshall - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Plus: what's up with that guy dressed as a car seat in a not-so-self-driving car.
- GM self-driving cars: Coming soon to a city near you
By Josie Parker - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
The Chevrolet Bolt EV, outfitted with General Motors’ self-driving electric car technology, has finally hits the streets. GM is about to become one of the first automakers to build and mass produce a self-driving electric car that you will actually be able to purchase and drive in the near future. Since January, the American multinational automaker […]
- Tesla Self-Driving System Faulted by Safety Agency in Crash
By NEAL E. BOUDETTE and BILL VLASIC - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
In a fatal accident last year, the National Transportation Safety Board said, the automaker allowed autonomous driving in unsuitable conditions.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- GM Recalls Nearly 700,000 Silverado, Sierra Trucks Because Losing Steering Isn’t Normal
By Ashlee Kieler - Monday Aug 7, 2017
While turning the corner to your neighborhood, the last thing you want to do is lose control of your giant truck and careen into your not-so-friendly neighbor’s beautifully manicured flowers. Yet, that could be a possibility for nearly 700,000 General Motors vehicles now being recalled. GM says it will recall 690,685 model year 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 …