Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GM RESOURCES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- GM Foundation Refocusing On STEM
By mark-hrywna - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
After 30 years as a traditional corporate foundation, the General Motors Foundation is evolving its corporate philanthropy into one more aligned with its business units…
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- GM Extends Summer Break Amid Industry Slump, Sedan Glut
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
General Motors will extend the typical summer shutdown at certain U.S. factories to deal with slumping sales and bloated inventory, a sign the industry’s hot streak is grinding to a halt.
- GM Expects To Move Some Jobs From Mexico to Texas
Friday Jun 16, 2017
General Motors said it would open a supplier park near its Arlington, Texas, sport-utility factory, resulting in the relocation of about 600 jobs from Mexico to the U.S.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- No Company Should Have a Human Resources Department
Friday Jun 23, 2017
If you work for an organization large and unfortunate enough to have a dedicated "H.R." division, consider sending your résumé elsewhere.
- GM Laying Off About 1,000 Workers Amid Downturn in Passenger-Car Sales
Monday Jun 19, 2017
General Motors will eliminate a shift at a sedan plant in Kansas City, Kan., laying off about 1,000 people as the nation’s largest auto maker continues to shed thousands of factory jobs amid a sharp downturn in demand for passenger cars.