Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GM 70-32 65TH PLACE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- GM Laying Off About 1,000 Workers Amid Downturn in Passenger-Car Sales
Monday Jun 19, 2017
General Motors will eliminate a shift at a sedan plant in Kansas City, Kan., laying off about 1,000 people as the nation’s largest auto maker continues to shed thousands of factory jobs amid a sharp downturn in demand for passenger cars.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- What Are Rakes Used For: Different Kinds Of Rakes For Gardening
By Liz Baessler - Monday Jun 5, 2017
- Dwarf Shrubs For Gardens – Choosing Bushes For Small Spaces
By Teo Spangler - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Knight Foundation Names 2017 Winners of Knight Cities Challenge
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Now in its third year, the annual competition is designed to generate ideas aimed at making cities more vibrant places to live and work....