Trying to eat at a fast food restaurant can be difficult for customers who suffer from different food allergies. But those who are allergic to gluten will have another option at Chick-fil-A: The company has introduced a gluten-free bun for its famous chicken sandwiches… but it will cost you more, and some assembly is required.Chick-fil-A announced today that it …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
22 LINDEN CT.
NEW CITY, NEW YORK, 10956
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GLUTEN FREE CRUSADER, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- If You Want Chick-Fil-A’s New Gluten-Free Bun, You’ll Have To Assemble Sandwich Yourself
By Ashlee Kieler - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: Gluten-Free Nightlife
By HANNAH ALANI and JONATHAN WOLFE - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Wednesday: Allergy-friendly bars, a female police officer is shot dead in the Bronx, and remembering a jazz great.
- Holy Communion bread cannot be gluten-free
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Eyesore or Blessing? New Safety Feature at Citi Field Divides Fans
By WALLACE MATTHEWS - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
Almost no one is neutral about the protective netting at Citi Field, which places many seats behind a barrier. Many appreciate the safeguards, while some complain it ruins the view.