ALEXANDRIA, Va. — A former middle-school principal has been charged with misdemeanor assault after police say he smacked a defiant student on the backside earlier this year. Fifty-three-year-old Terrence Yarborough of Woodbridge had been principal of Carl Sandburg Middle School in Alexandria until he was placed on leave and then resigned after the April 4...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GLUEMAN58 CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Ex-middle school principal faces charges after hitting girl’s butt
By Associated Press - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- Corporate Decision-Making: Is Hindsight 20/20?
Thursday Nov 17, 2016
Daniel Kahneman, winner of the 2002 Nobel Memorial Prize in economic sciences, discusses how to optimize corporate decision-making and the dangers in placing too much trust in hindsight. He spoke with investing columnist Jason Zweig at the WSJ CEO Council conference. Photo: Paul Morse
- Ex-SEAL CARL HIGBIE: Bureaucratic zombies are ruining our military. We must pivot now
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
- Where's The Beef? The Preening De-Cleavage-ization Of Carl's Jr.
Friday Mar 31, 2017
Anti-retrosexuals, rejoice! We've got nothing to lose but the boobs on display in ads for the Hardee's and Carl Jr's food chains!
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.