NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GLOBE THE PROFESSIONALS CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- IBM Leads IDC MarketScape on WW Cloud Professional Services
By Todd Watson - Saturday Sep 13, 2014
IDC named IBM a leader in the newly published IDC MarketScape on cloud professional services.
- Paving the Way: The 2017 Nonprofit Professionals of the Year
By Nhu Te - Friday Jun 16, 2017
One of the hardest things that we have to do is pick one—just one—in each category from the hundreds of submissions that we receive for the Nonprofit Professionals of the Year Awards. Each letter we receive from your family members, your friends, your colleagues and even your aquaintances about the great things that you do takes us down another emotional roller coaster...
The post Paving the Way: The 2017 Nonprofit Professionals of the Year appeared first on NonProfit PRO.
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.