BlackBerry Ltd. stock plunged 11% in Friday trading after the company posted a steep drop in quarterly revenue as it continues to shift focus to its burgeoning software business.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GLOBAL TRADE AND TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- BlackBerry Revenue Falls Amid Shift to Software
Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Rose Zhang opens sizable 54-hole lead amidst stunning low scores at Girls Junior PGA
By Kevin Casey - Friday Jul 21, 2017
ST. ALBANS, Mo. – Tournament scoring records are falling – or at least being matched – every day at the Country Club of St. Albans, (...)
- Glitches Disrupt Trading in India, Indonesia
Monday Jul 10, 2017
Technical problems disrupted early trade on India’s largest stock exchange and Indonesia’s equities market, highlighting the vulnerability of the global trading system to such technology failures.
- Seeking Greater Global Power, China Looks to Robots and Microchips
By JAVIER C. HERNÁNDEZ - Monday Aug 14, 2017
The country’s effort to take a lead in the technologies of the future, often with the help of foreign companies, is the likely subject of a United States trade investigation.
- Hailee Cooper overcomes triple bogey to retain lead at Girls Junior PGA
By Kevin Casey - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Leaderboard • • • ST. ALBANS, Mo. – It could have fallen apart on Hailee Cooper’s back nine. The 17-year-old had been (...)
- Rose Zhang cruises to Girls Junior PGA win after avoiding late penalty
By Kevin Casey - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
ST. ALBANS, Mo. – Rose Zhang had seized control of the Girls Junior PGA Championship during a third-round 66, but it appeared her grip on (...)