NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GLOBAL SOURCING SOLUTIONS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg (Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
This brief initially appeared in MarketingDaily on December 7.Source: Media Post: MAD LA
- Facebook Makes Two Key HIres As It Ramps Up TV Push
Friday May 26, 2017
Facebook has hired Nada Stirratt, former CEO of mobile ad firm Verve, as its new vice president of global marketing solutions for the U.S. and Canada, and named Ty Ahmad-Taylor, former CEO and president of consumer electronics firm THX, vice president of product marketing, according to a Business Insider report.Source: Media Post: Real-Time Daily
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Sourcing Giant: China Consumers Drive Innovation
Tuesday May 16, 2017
China's tech-savvy, demanding consumers will shape the future of global supply chains, said Victor Fung, the chairman of sourcing giant Fung Group.Source: The Wall Street Journal: Business Insight
- A Former Navy SEAL On The Hidden Influencers In Every Team
By Chris Fussell - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
To spot who they are, have every new hire follow this rule for 90 days.
In 2010, I was an executive officer in the Navy, splitting my time between U.S. headquarters and being deployed to an international location. This arrangement proved tricky as my responsibilities at headquarters grew, so I was authorized to hire a civilian to handle budget management, equipment maintenance, travel, and training coordination, among other functions.
- Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg Talks About Building Global Communities (And Advertising To Them)
By Jeff Beer - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
In conversation with Airbnb CMO Jonathan Mildenhall and Wieden+Kennedy CCO Colleen DeCourcy, Sandberg discussed the importance of fostering and measuring the influence of your brand’s community.
Facebook’s chief operating officer Sheryl Sandberg took the stage at the Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity with Airbnb’s chief marketing officer Jonathan Mildenhall to talk about the importance and responsibility of building global communities on mobile platforms, and the best ways for advertisers to tap into them.
- 'WSJ' Fires Senior Correspondent Solomon Over Dealings With Source
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Jay Solomon, a veteran national security reporter for WSJ, was fired following revelations that he was either involved, or on his way to being involved, in behind-the-scenes deals with one of his contacts. Farhad Azima, a military-aviation mogul and arms dealer, is now under investigation in connection with a global corruption case.Source: Media Post: Email Marketing Daily