French president is counting on private-sector hiring rather than public spending to spur the employment recovery.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GLOBAL RECOVERY SOLUTIONS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- France Inc. Lauds Macron's Plan to Loosen Labor Rules
Sunday Jul 9, 2017
- Gates Foundation Awards $10.7 Million for Global Sanitation Solutions
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
A grant of $7 million will support the next phase of Reinvent the Toilet project, while a second grant of $3.7 million will be used to establish a Sanitation Technology Cluster at Duke....
- Islands Seek International Funding for Hurricane Recovery
By LISA FRIEDMAN - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
In a special United Nations session, leaders of islands battered by hurricanes made worse by climate change appealed to wealthy countries for aid.
- Bloomberg Global Business Forum to Convene Heads of State, CEOs
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
To be held during the UN General Assembly meeting in New York in September, the forum will bring together government and business leaders to discuss solutions to global challenges....
- Tips for Harvey Survivors, From Those Who Lived Through Sandy
By N. R. KLEINFIELD - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
Some storm recovery advice for the afflicted of southeast Texas from New Yorkers who have unfortunately been there, unfortunately done this.