Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GLOBAL PREMIER CONSULTING CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- NY State Comptroller Helps Stakeholders Take Action on Climate and Food
By Marian Conway - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The changing environment, specifically climate change, is becoming a major piece of the global economic puzzle. Decisions are now increasingly based not just on the bottom line, but on the Earth’s future.
- Shareholders angry after golf company makes surprise sale
By Josh Kosman - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
ClubCorp is being called a golf lowlife by a prominent shareholder who requested anonymity. “They will get sued,” he said. The Dallas business, which owns or operates 200 golf and country clubs, agreed last week to sell itself to Apollo Global Management for $1.1 billion, or $17.12 per share. That was a shock to the...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.
- ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ gets Season 9 premiere date
By TVLine - Monday Jul 10, 2017
It’ll be back on Sunday, October 1.