A man was busted swindling good Samaritans out of tens of thousands of dollars by putting out bogus kids’ cancer charity collection jars then pocketing the proceeds, according to reports. State cops arrested Saratoga Springs man Deran Akullian Jr., 59, Thursday after learning he was allegedly scoring up to $90,000 a year from hundreds of...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
STEPHEN WIL SALVI
32 OLD DEER CAMP ROAD
SARATOGA SPRINGS, NEW YORK, 12866
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GLOBAL POP, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Man busted for pocketing cash from fake cancer donation jars
By Ruth Brown - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- The Pop-Up Employer: Build a Team, Do the Job, Say Goodbye
By NOAM SCHEIBER - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
“Flash organizations,” modeled on filmmaking, find their way into fields like software and pharmaceuticals, assembling freelancers and then disbanding.
- From Chelsea Manning’s DNA Springs an Art Show
By SOPHIE HAIGNEY - Friday Jun 30, 2017
An art show in Lower Manhattan will feature 3D portraits created by an artist using the DNA of Ms. Manning.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Critic's Notebook: At K-Pop Festival, Korean Stars Align With Their Superfans
By JON CARAMANICA - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
KCON, an annual event in its third year in New Jersey, tries to make the global phenomenon of the South Korean pop music scene feel like an intimate subculture.