Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GLOBAL HEALTH RESOURCES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
- A Handmaid’s Tale of Protest
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Friday Jun 30, 2017
In state capitals and street protests, women’s rights activists have been wearing red robes and white bonnets based on “The Handmaid's Tale,” the 1985 novel that is now a series on Hulu.
- Nearly Untreatable Gonorrhea Spreading Globally
By Maggie Fox - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Antibiotic resistant "superbug" strains of gonorrhea are spreading, the World Health Organization says.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Bloomberg Calls for Focus on Preventable Deaths, Global Public Health
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
The Bloomberg Philanthropies founder and WHO ambassador argues that philanthropy should do more to help governments reduce non-communicable diseases and injuries....