Shares of Priceline Group Inc. fell after the online travel company cut forecasts for growth in hotel bookings. TripAdvisor Inc. shares initially swooned after it also said revenue growth would slow, but rebounded by the end of the trading day.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GLOBAL GROWTH ADVISORS INTERNATIONAL GROUP LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Priceline, TripAdvisor Cut Revenue, Hotel Bookings Forecasts
Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- The Global Growth of Displaced People
By Cyndi Suarez - Monday Jun 5, 2017
Internally displaced persons now outnumber refugees two to one. Their numbers are expected to continue to increase, unless the conditions that caused this rise—conflict and environmental disasters—change.
The post The Global Growth of Displaced People appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- Jared Kushner Comments on Middle East Peace in Leaked Q&A: "What Do We Offer That's Unique? I Don't Know."
By Ashley Feinberg - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The White House senior advisor spoke to a group of congressional interns as part of an ongoing, off-the-record summer lecture series.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.