A new version of the product targets large corporate customers—not general consumers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GLOBAL FOOD PRODUCTION CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Google Tries Again With Eyeglass-Mounted Device
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- NY State Comptroller Helps Stakeholders Take Action on Climate and Food
By Marian Conway - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The changing environment, specifically climate change, is becoming a major piece of the global economic puzzle. Decisions are now increasingly based not just on the bottom line, but on the Earth’s future.
- The Entire Hampton Creek Board Has Quit (Except Controversial CEO)
By Laura Northrup - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
When you think of mayonnaise, do you normally think of drama and corporate intrigue? That’s been the history of plant-based food company Hampton Creek, a company whose first product was the eggless Just Mayo. After issues with Unilever and the Food and Drug Administration over the definition of the word “mayo,” the company’s entire board has quit, reportedly over disagreements …
- ‘I’m a Real American Now’: New Citizens Take the Oath, Trump in Mind
By AVANTIKA CHILKOTI - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
One hundred immigrants, including some from countries targeted in the president’s travel ban, celebrated their new citizenship in a ceremony tinged with mixed emotions.
- Pressure mounting for US government to examine Amazon-Whole Foods accord
By David Kravets - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
On campaign trail, Donald Trump said Amazon had “a huge antitrust problem.”