The changing environment, specifically climate change, is becoming a major piece of the global economic puzzle. Decisions are now increasingly based not just on the bottom line, but on the Earth’s future.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GLOBAL EARTH ENERGY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- NY State Comptroller Helps Stakeholders Take Action on Climate and Food
By Marian Conway - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- The Nazi Origins of Renewable Energy (and Global Warming)
Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The intellectual origins of renewable energy and global warming had their beginnings during an ugly period of history.
- 12 July, 2017 – Episode 627 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Interview w/ Dr. Jens Foell, Death On Mars, Red Spot Images, Photon To Earth, Savage Snail Shells, Spider Ant, Quarreling Scientists, Melting, Death, Fix It, And Much More...
- Elon Musk is trying to help Australia with its big energy crisis
By Chris Ciaccia - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Elon Musk and Tesla have made good on their promise to help Australia with its energy crisis, installing the world's largest lithium ion battery.
- Lyft to Develop Self-Driving Car Technology in New Silicon Valley Facility
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The ride-hailing company is opening a research center in Palo Alto, Calif., and plans to collaborate with automakers and tech companies.
- State of the Art: Uber’s Lesson: Silicon Valley’s Start-Up Machine Needs Fixing
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Travis Kalanick, who stepped down as Uber’s C.E.O., had many enablers who turned a blind eye to the company’s faults because it was growing quickly.