As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GLOBAL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS & CONSULTING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- As energy markets change, GE, blockchain hope to provide economic solutions
By Megan Geuss - Friday Jun 16, 2017
New additions to the Predix platform are targeted at energy traders and grid managers.
- Twitter, Bloomberg To Provide Live Global Stream Of Comey Testimony
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
In line with the excitement and apprehension building around Comey's testimony, Twitter and Bloomberg have teamed up to stream the hearing live to the world on Bloomberg's @business Twitter page.
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Facebook Makes Two Key HIres As It Ramps Up TV Push
Friday May 26, 2017
Facebook has hired Nada Stirratt, former CEO of mobile ad firm Verve, as its new vice president of global marketing solutions for the U.S. and Canada, and named Ty Ahmad-Taylor, former CEO andpresident of consumer electronics firm THX, vice president of product marketing, according to a Business Insider report.
- Make Smart Business Decisions Through Data-driven Alerts
By Daan Pepijn, Security and ERP Consultant - Monday Jun 5, 2017
Alerts fed by business intelligence are a nice fit for companies operating in today's competitive round-the-clock world.
- Echoing Green Announces 2017 Fellowships for Social Entrepreneurs
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Thirty-six social entrepreneurs will receive seed funding of up to $90,000 over two years in support of their innovative solutions to global challenges....