ST. ALBANS, Mo. – Tournament scoring records are falling – or at least being matched – every day at the Country Club of St. Albans, (...)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GLOBAL BEAUTY CARE & SUPPLY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Rose Zhang opens sizable 54-hole lead amidst stunning low scores at Girls Junior PGA
By Kevin Casey - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Target To Partner With Online Dog Supplies Retailer Bark, Carry Items In Stores
By Laura Northrup - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Maybe it’s suddenly time for subscription services and big-box discount stores to be pals. After yesterday’s report that Walmart may be in talks with beauty products subscription service Birchbox, today we learned Bark, a pet supplies company best known for its Barkbox subscription service, has mage a deal with Target to put its products in stores.From subscription boxes …
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- Kipling Launches First Global Brand Campaign
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
Campaign ads include messages such as "A beautiful travel bag is one that stays light even when you over pack."
- Hailee Cooper overcomes triple bogey to retain lead at Girls Junior PGA
By Kevin Casey - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Leaderboard • • • ST. ALBANS, Mo. – It could have fallen apart on Hailee Cooper’s back nine. The 17-year-old had been (...)
- Rose Zhang cruises to Girls Junior PGA win after avoiding late penalty
By Kevin Casey - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
ST. ALBANS, Mo. – Rose Zhang had seized control of the Girls Junior PGA Championship during a third-round 66, but it appeared her grip on (...)