The company is joining other oil companies and corporate giants to endorse a plan from the Climate Leadership Council to tax fossil fuels and pay the dividends to taxpayers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GLOBAL AMERICA TRADING CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Exxon Mobil Lends Its Support to a Carbon Tax Proposal
By JOHN SCHWARTZ - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Trade War Risks From 'National Security' Tariffs
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Donald Trump’s trade policy has so far been more bark than bite: dramatic rhetoric about shaking up the old order. That may change as soon as this week, when the president bares his “America First” teeth with more ferocity, advancing plans to curb steel imports in the name of “national security.”
- Xi Jinping Is Set for a Big Gamble With China’s Carbon Trading Market
By CHRIS BUCKLEY - Friday Jun 23, 2017
A carbon trading program is shaping up as a big policy retort to President Trump’s decision to quit the Paris accord. But getting local industries on board will be a challenge.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- America’s Collision Course With China
By JUDITH SHAPIRO - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Two new books on China, "Everything Under the Heavens” and “Destined for War,” urge us to be ready for a radically different world order.
- Obama’s Global Visits Inspire Wistful Comparisons of Then and Now
By MARK LANDLER - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
As President Trump leaves Europeans despairing about the trans-Atlantic relationship, his predecessor’s meetings with allies evoke nostalgia.
- How To Make Luxury Relevant Again
Thursday Mar 23, 2017
The luxury industry is at a tipping point. Both Euromonitor and Deloitte, global firms that study the luxury market, testify to it. They predict growth slowing in the global luxury market, withparticular weakness in the Western Europe and North America.
- How to use BeyondCorp to ditch your VPN, improve security and go to the cloud
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017