Hobby Lobby — home to glitter glue, crepe paper, and distress paint — was also apparently in the business of acquiring ancient Mesopotamian relics. However, the crafty retailer says it didn’t quite understand all the ins and outs of the whole “importing artifacts from Iraq” process and has agreed to forfeit thousands of items, including clay cuneiform tablets, that the …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GLITTER AND GLUE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Hobby Lobby Agrees To Turn Over Thousands Of Ancient Iraqi Artifacts That Were Smuggled Into U.S.
By Chris Morran - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- ‘Scrubs’ Creator Bill Lawrence’s Plane Crashes in East River, No Injuries Reported
By Reid Nakamura, provided by
- Friday Jul 21, 2017
‘Scrubs’ Creator Bill Lawrence’s Plane Crashes in East River, No Injuries ReportedFirst plane crash.According to the New York Daily News, the flight was operated by Tailwind Air Service. First plane crash.Read original story ‘Scrubs’ Creator Bill Lawrence’s Plane Crashes in East River, No Injuries Reported At TheWrap
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Lawrence Jones: 'Black folks have never wanted a handout'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
- 2017 Surface Pro least repairable ever; Surface Laptop is made of glue
By Peter Bright - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Compact design continues to be at odds with maintenance and repairability.
- St. Lawrence University Receives $25 Million Gift
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday May 25, 2017
The unrestricted gift from Sarah E. Johnson and her parents is the largest in the university's 161-year history....