Matt Stanislao complained of homophobic remarks from fellow officers in Glen Rock, N.J., and was fired. He’s back on the job, but little else is the same.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GLEN ROCK STAIR CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Officer’s Journey to Gay Pride Honoree Marks a Town’s Progress
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- DAPL Opponents Win Victory for Standing Rock Sioux and Environmental Justice
By Erin Rubin - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The persistence of the Standing Rock Sioux and Earthjustice has paid off: A district court has found the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ approval of the Dakota Access Pipeline illegal. Many possibilities have opened up for the tribe.
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
- Why Stairs Make You Short of Breath, Even If You're Fit
By Stephanie Lee on Vitals, shared by Alice Bradley to Lifehacker - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
You consider yourself a pretty fit person. You work out regularly at the gym. You can run for miles and lunge your way to the grocery store and back. But a couple of flights of stairs? Holy crap. Here’s why stairs are your nemesis, even if you’re in shape.
- Six Rocking Chairs and What to Drink in Them
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Six attractively unambitious ways to while away a summer day, paired with recipes for drinks to sip as you rock.
- Kiss singer wants to trademark “devil horns” rock and roll sign
By Joe Mullin - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Simmons says he first used the longtime rock symbol “in commerce” in 1975.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.