NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GLEN COVE SWIMMING POOLS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Former Army Ranger Glen Coffee eyes NFL comeback 7 years after retiring - Dallas Cowboys' Lucky Whitehead says stolen dog is 'home safely'
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- Former Army Ranger Glen Coffee eyes NFL comeback 7 years after retiring
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Former Army Ranger Glen Coffee abruptly left the NFL in 2010, citing his faith -- but now he’s ready to get on the gridiron again.
- Soccer player rescued from Lake Tahoe likely suffered shock
By SALLY HO, Associated Press - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Soccer player rescued from Lake Tahoe likely suffered shock(AP) — A professional soccer player who nearly drowned in Lake Tahoe likely suffered cold water shock, a condition that regularly overwhelms swimmers in the icy waters of the mountain lake, authorities said Friday.Swimmers drown or nearly drown each year in the lake along the Nevada-California border from cold water shock syndrome, in which people lose the ability to float because their muscles cramp, Tahoe Douglas Fire Protection District Fire Marshal Eric Guevin said.Silva was swimming early Tuesday with teammates about 20 yards from the shore of the public beach near Zephyr Cove Resort when he cried out for help and then went underwater, the fire marshal said.
- Officer’s Journey to Gay Pride Honoree Marks a Town’s Progress
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Matt Stanislao complained of homophobic remarks from fellow officers in Glen Rock, N.J., and was fired. He’s back on the job, but little else is the same.
- Hamptons Homes Blur the Line Between Inside and Out
By MARCELLE SUSSMAN FISCHLER - Friday Jul 14, 2017
From $50 million mansions to more modest homes, the focus is on outdoor spaces that blend seamlessly with the living room.