Thursday: A beer with local flavor, more balmy weather, and getting great shots on Nature Photography Day.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY
80 STATE STREET
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12207
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GLEN COVE HOME BREW, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- New York Today: New York Today: Brewing in Harlem
By GABRIELLA ANGOTTI-JONES and VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Officer’s Journey to Gay Pride Honoree Marks a Town’s Progress
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Matt Stanislao complained of homophobic remarks from fellow officers in Glen Rock, N.J., and was fired. He’s back on the job, but little else is the same.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Growing A Beer Garden: Planting Beer Ingredients In The Garden
By Bonnie L. Grant - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.